Affiliate Marketing Tip:
Create a website that will not offend or put anyone off. Never forget that all visitors are potential customers and the customer is always right, so take extra precaution to make sure your site is friendly to everyone. This is also true of your social network pages. Is there anything on there that could cause people to take their business someplace else? And don't think that people won't make a link between your personal pages and your business - when was the last time you Googled your own name?!
#website #affiliatemarketer #affiliateprograms #onlinemarketing #onlinebusiness #personaljourney #jacojacobs.com
Join me on my journey from zero experience, newbie and part time affiliate marketer. I provide exact steps, software, tools, what I learned, where I failed. You will get to know exactly what works and what doesn’t work.
Today I share a bit on why affiliate marketing in South Africa is not a good idea.
Email me if you need more clarity or I am even ok with a Zoom call! Thanks for watching.
join us! https://jacojacobs.com – Join our Facebook Group
– Join our Facebook Group https://www.facebook.com/groups/884896985368645
– Join the ‘15 Day Build Your Business Challenge’ https://jacojacobs50.clickfunnels.com/squeeze-page1610097658818
– ‘One Funnel Away Challenge’ from Clickfunnels https://funnelchallenge.com/challenge-b?affiliate_id=2365860&cf_affiliate_id=2365860
– Aweber ‘Powerfully-simple Email Marketing for Small Businesses’ https://www.aweber.com/easy-email.htm?id=521753
– TikTok challenge – learn how to get tons of free traffic https://www.15secondfreeleads.com/notimer?aid=40725
– ‘The Insider’s Guide to Affiliate Marketing’ E-Book https://getthenewbook.com/access?aid=40725